Verizon Cloud will not play my videos
dennebay1

My videos in Verizon Cloud will not play right. They start and play for 2 seconds then freeze and buffer for about 10 secs. There are about 40 videos and they all act the same. I've tried these same videos on other "Clouds" and they play fine. So why the problem with Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud will not play my videos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Cloud is such a great feature to make sure all important content is backed up, dennebay1. Let’s take a closer look into the videos to see what’s going on. How are you viewing your videos? Is this on a computer or on the phone app? Is the app up to date?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dennebay1

I watch them on my pc. My phone plays them fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this information, dennebay1. Are you viewing them native to the Cloud Desktop Application or are you downloading them to your computer?

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dennebay1

No I did not download them. They are synchronized to the cloud on my pc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dennebay1, thanks for the clarification. Are you able to download them to your computer from the

app?

EstebanP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes