Verizon Cloud
msgtedret

Does all data from all devices upload to Verizon Cloud or do we need to upload the content of each individually?  Thanks for any assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can set each device to upload what you want via the Cloud app on each device (in the Settings, there should be a What to Back Up option).  Each line needs its own My Verizon log-in credentials to access the stored information on Cloud since Cloud is line-specific.  More info can be found here:

Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can set each device to upload what you want via the Cloud app on each device (in the Settings, there should be a What to Back Up option).  Each line needs its own My Verizon log-in credentials to access the stored information on Cloud since Cloud is line-specific.  More info can be found here:

Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good question. Each line will have it's own My Verizon account and it's own cloud storage.

NoahS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes