Verizon Cloud
DENQUI81

I just received a text message about my verizon cloud expiring.  Why is this service expiring and why do I have to back up all my pictures elsewhere?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How is Verizon Cloud changing, and what are my options?

Verizon Cloud is changing to a paid, premium media storage service.

Anyone with Verizon Cloud free media storage will be required to either upgrade to a premium paid option, or remove their media before their account will be deleted. You can continue to use the Verizon Cloud app to store your contacts, free of charge.

Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

There also are alternatives, such as Google and Microsoft.

JENABR41
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am so angry about this!

These huge companies think it's fine to nickel and dime their customers and pretend it's just something they HAVE to do because of their costs.  Verizon is already the most expensive service.  And although I have been their customer ever since I had a cellphone, I and my family are done.  We are shopping for other plans and will be moving to another service. 

I would welcome anyone who could walk me through moving my pictures to one of the other FREE services.

Verizon is just going to sit back and wait for everyone to decide it's too much trouble to quit.  IT"S NOT

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to see you go JENABR41. I can understand cost is a concern for everyone, and we would never nickle and dime you because your business is important to us. I'm truly sad to hear you feel this way and that you're thinking of canceling. You can transfer your pictures to your computer. Here is a link to help with the steps https://vz.to/2iF0xpS . What phone do you have and if you have a computer, what operating system do you use?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JENABR41
Enthusiast - Level 1

Gee, thanks. Instead of realizing that your fees are already too high, you give me instructions on how to use an outdated, cumbersome method to back up my pictures, etc. Thanks, I already know how to do that. I am looking for a cellphone company who values their customers and yes, you are nickel and diming us.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jenabra41, I understand how important it is to get your data backed up. Due to the ever growing high demand for cloud storage, it did cause a change in the pricing structure. You always have the option of using a third-party application to backup your information.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question, please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes