Verizon Cloud
Longportion

I cannot sign on to the Verizon Cloud. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Use a different service? I'm personally not very fond of Verizon cloud.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you into your cloud. Are you getting any error messages when you attempt a log in?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Longportion,

I wouldn't be able to function if I couldn't sign on my Verizon Cloud. I'll be happy to help. When did this start? What exactly happens when you try to log on?

RyanC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
STEKRO17

That issue has been going on for over a month it seems to be a 3rd party issue that they seem to not get fixed.

GOOD LUCK

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

"

Longportion,

I wouldn't be able to function if I couldn't sign on my Verizon Cloud. I'll be happy to help. When did this start? What exactly happens when you try to log on?

RyanC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Are you flipping kidding me with this response, Verizon Customer Support?

For shame.

you know darn well that you know exactly what is going on and that you can't do anything to fix it.

Verizon, prepare to lose A LOT of customers who realize you have lost their data, or are at least holding it hostage/denying access to our cloud

0 Likes