Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Cloud
Skip4458

My cloud account will only backup 27 photos. Verizon  Tech has not been able to figure out the source of the problem.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry that you are having difficulties backing up more than 27 photos to the Verizon Cloud, Skip4458. Please make sure that you are following the steps listed on number 1 under "Managing content in Verizon Cloud" at this link (https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/#back-up-content). Tell us if this resolves your concerns. If you encounter any specific error, please share a screenshot/picture of the error or the entire error message in text format.

-Antonio

0 Likes
Skip4458

Do you Think I should Reinstall The my Choud App to make

sure that I cover all my bases  I am sure that  I did but it can't hurt ?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You might also consider using a different cloud backup such as Google Photos (an added advantage is that it isn't tied to your cell phone carrier in case you decide to switch carriers at some point).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Skip4458, you are absolutely correct, you certainly want to try any avenue as I know that these images are priceless. You may certainly uninstall and then Reinstall the Verizon Cloud and then follow the steps listed above. -Loren_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Skip4458

Unfortunately, I cannot uninstall the cloud app, when I bring the app up on my S21 Ultra my choices are force stop or disable. I do think that re installation may give me the results that I need.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ski4458, if you disable and then enable the Cloud app it will restart the application similar to an uninstall/reinstall as you must accept the Terms & Conditions again and then proceed through the get started menus that you can skip until you're at the main home page. Can you advise if the photos not saved are photos that were taken with your phone's camera and are located in your main Camera folder or were they downloaded from texts, Social Media or another source? Also, when you view the details for a specific photo that didn't save, is it of one of the approved file extension types as shown in question 3 here: https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/? You can view the compatible file extensions that will upload to the cloud by clicking the i with the circle around it next to Photos.

-Ebony

0 Likes