Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Cloud
JONTAY0

I want to back up my old phone so I can download the data to my new phone. I can't find Verizon Cloud. Is it still out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Verizon Cloud
JONTAY0

We figured it out. The old phones didn't support Verizon Cloud. I took the whole mess to the Verizon store and they transferred everything. Thanks for the reply!

jt

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

It is.  What phone do you have?  There may be better options than Verizon cloud....

0 Likes
RIVER33

When you say you can't find Cloud, do you mean you can't find Cloud online?  If that's what you mean, did you try signing on to https://cloud.verizonwireless.com?

If you're talking about finding Cloud on your phone, I have an LG, it doesn't say Cloud. What I do is go to "My Pictures", (or whatever I want to send to Cloud online), click on the picture I want to upload to Cloud Online, click "Options" then click "To Online Album".  I get a "Connecting" message, then a message that says "Sending Message", then a message that says it was "Sent."  I usually get a free text message from Verizon that let's me know my Picture is on Cloud on Verizon's Website.

I hope this helps!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You've come to the right place for help Jonathan JONTAY0. I know how important it is to back up the info on your phone. Visit http://vz.to/2aKCmB7 for complete info on the Verizon Cloud.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JONTAY0

We figured it out. The old phones didn't support Verizon Cloud. I took the whole mess to the Verizon store and they transferred everything. Thanks for the reply!

jt

View solution in original post

0 Likes