Verizon Deleted my Cloud
virgogirl303
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm extremely upset!  I recently received a TEXT from Verizon "We've deleted your Verizon Cloud account. If you change your mind, you have 30 days to reactivate it and access your content." Well I reactivated and my photos are GONE!  I can careless about contacts, calls.  I want my photos back.  No reason was given.  Been a customer for over 20 years.  

Re: Verizon Deleted my Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello virgogirl303. We know the importance of understanding what happened to your Verizon Cloud account. We'll do all we can to help. How long ago did you receive the text message from us? Also, did you receive any other notices prior to this one regarding your Verizon Cloud account? 

-Tanisha

CrystalRigby
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm going through the same thing! Verizon told me the same thing. I got a text message telling me that they were going to delete my cloud. 20 years of photos including those of my father who died when I was 24. They said that if I paid my bill within 30 days that everything would be there I spoke with someone on the phone about this I even emailed an account executive about it. I paid on time and I just opened up my cloud and everything is gone! I was even paying $20 a month for unlimited storage

casey7777
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m going through the same thing. They’ve deleted 7 years worth of photos and videos without any warning, and I was a fully paying customer for this service. I’ve been a customer for over 20 years and I keep getting jerked around with the call center in India (constant lies).

0 Likes
Ruhroh4838
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same thing happened to me this afternoon,  WHILE I WAS AT THE VERIZON STORE SETTING UP MY NEW PHONE! I received a text stating that my Cloud had been deleted, no reason was given.  Myself and the employee both were horrified. Neither of us clicked on anything having to do with the Cloud....he tried everything to get it reinstated, but nothing worked. I've been trying to contact customer service, but I keep getting a message that my requests won't through via any of my Verizon apps. I've been sick over this all day. I hope a customer rep reads this message .....11 years of memories just gone without warning 😢 

0 Likes