Verizon app
lhoikka

When I try to sign into Verizon cloud app it doesn't recognize me as a user

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon app
lhoikka

It says..... We're sorry. Your entry does not match our records. Please try again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, Ihoikka,

I use the cloud myself, on a regular basis. I know how important it is to keep all of your memories backed up and safe. Are you trying to access the cloud from the website, or from your phone? Does it do this right when you open it, or after you enter in some credentials, such as a mobile number or username?

LeoLL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
lhoikka,

We want to put an end to your issues with signing into the Verizon Cloud. I am a fan of using the Verizon Cloud to make sure my information is properly backed up and we will be sure that you too can enjoy that peace of mind. When was the last time you were able to successfully sign into the Verizon Cloud? Are you able to sign into the Cloud when trying to access it from a computer? What make/model device are you attempting to sign in from?

LindseyTT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ihoikka, so many passwords, so many things to remember these days. It seems that your information you are entering into the system is not what is on file for your password. Do you have any idea on what it may be? Can you log into your online account at all? You can  change your password on the Verizon Wireless website. Click here http://vz.to/1L0eWFE to get your account all set and back into your cloud.
CheriS_VZW

0 Likes