Verizon cloud backup messed up my contacts
QUICOL90

My phone backed up to iCloud and now all of my contacts are messed up. Numbers are associated with the wrong names. Is there a way to undo this or correct this? When I go in to relabel them it continues to come up under the wrong names.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud backup messed up my contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

QUICOL90,

Relying on the accuracy of contact information is essential to using our phones, conveniently. I’m truly sorry to learn that our Verizon Cloud service has caused your contacts to appear incorrectly. We do have tools to manage your contacts right from your smartphone or using any web browser. Here’s a link with the steps on how to correct your contacts: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-208750/. This will be helpful in adding, deleting, editing and importing your contacts in Verizon Cloud. Please be sure to let us know if you have further questions or concerns.  

TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes