Verizon cloud inactive for over a year and about to disappear?
jballslol

It says I'm inactive and it will disappear if I don't backup? Now I was just using it to listen to music on my phone the other day and that would be actively using it. Why the [removed] did my music photos videos I appear? my phone backed up and only saved the contacts. The original media was from a Samsung and now I use iPhone. I understand it isn't compatible with iPhone but I still can't access my [Removed] media from desktop?? What kind of be is this I want my media back I had a ton of music and personal pictures I now will never be able to access due to the lack of thought put into this whole service.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud inactive for over a year and about to disappear?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes you'd need to backup content to your Verizon Cloud atleast once a year to prevent that feature from expiring and having the content in there deleted. Just listening to music does not complete a new backup, since the current music files would have already been backed up previously.

If you download previously backed up files on your computer from the Verizon Cloud website they would then be viewable from your desktop.

While your Samsung had been backing up music & files to the Verizon Cloud, your iPhone won't backup those file types there since Apple uses iCloud to backup so that's why it's been a while since a new backup to the Verizon Cloud has occurred.

0 Likes
jballslol

My samsung is 5 years old and I don't have it. Lost it 5 years ago. And I backed it up and it didn't save . [Removed]

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am here to the rescue Jballsiol. I understand how important it is to save your pictures, videos, etc. The good news is that the Verizon Cloud is compatible with your iPhone. You can learn more (number 4) here: http://spr.ly/65828aCRg Please go to your App store and download this app. Once you have download it then you can back it up. If you go to "Using Verizon Cloud" it will be option 2. Does this help?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes