Verizon cloud issues
Huf757

I currently have the 25 gb plan and have used only 12 gb of the 25 available. I took numerous photos over Christmas and went to upload them to the cloud the contacts upload just fine but when it gets to the pictures it goes through each one and after a few seconds it says failed then moves on to the next one with the same result. Any help would be appreciated. I have a total of  2800 pictures loaded up so it has worked well in the past for me. I'm using a iphone 6s plus.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The cloud is a great way to keep all of your information stored Huf757. We don't want anything to go missing. Let's look into this for you. Are all your apps and software up to date? Have you tried backing up on both wifi and cellular data? If you log into the Verizon Cloud on your computer, are the pictures showing backed up there? Click here for the online album: http://spr.ly/6587BVinF.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Huf757

Yes the app is up to date even deleted and re-downloaded from the app store. Have also tried WiFi and Lte  same issue and no the pictures are not in the cloud on computer. This thru each new photo and after each says failed back up  2 of 128 then the next  failed  back up 3 of 128 and so on

0 Likes
Huf757

It recognizes I have  128 new photos but can't upload them to the cloud

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details here Huf757. We're going to keep at this. Are you using any other backup services with your phone like iTunes or iCloud? Are other data services like Safari and email working on your device?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Fogracer1

I have a iPhone 6s and I'm having the same problem so it's not a totally isolated case.

My apps are also up to date.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets make sure your pictures are saved properly Fogracer1.  Are you able to save your contacts or is it just occurring with pictures? Is your software up to date?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Fogracer1

The contacts seem to be saved ok. The pictures are where it hangs up.

I know the iPhone software is up to date. I don't know about the cloud software but when I go to the App Store it doesn't show there is a update available

Thanks

0 Likes
Fogracer1

I took some pictures using the new "Live" setting on available on the iPhone 6s.

Neither those pictures, or any taken after that, have been backed up.

Since they are not an actual picture perhaps the backup program doesn't know what they are and hangs up. ??

I could just delete them and try the backup again but I hate to loose them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fogracer1, we never want you to loose your photos. Let’s look more into this. I would recommend to use iCloud or Google Photos to back up the live photos before doing the backup to the Verizon Cloud. This way if we need to delete the photos, we can still retrieve them back.
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes