Verizon cloud/messages help says I have 15k backed but they dont download
rafrojack

Hello, I recently got a new phone my last one was destroyed. I'm trying to retrieve all my messages, contacts, pics ect. So I go to verizon cloud & set it to download everything that is backed up. It backs up mostly everything except for all my messages. I go to verizon messages+, under restore I think, & it says I have around 15k messages backed. Tried to back them from there but nothing close to 15k pops up. Any help? My pics, calls I think, & videos all come through I think. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud/messages help says I have 15k backed but they dont download
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rafrojack -

Having all of your content restored to your new phone is certainly a convenience. Let's figure this out together.

How long ago did you start restoring the text messages to your phone? It can take awhile and messages should be slowly restoring. If you do not notice any new messages appearing, may I ask what steps you are taking to restore them? Have you tried to do another restore through the Cloud app itself?

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rafrojack

yes I've done the restore through the cloud & through the messages app

itself. it says 15k but nothing close to that. also some messages are

missing in the middle of convos. Very confusing.

On Jun 23, 2017 5:12 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rafrojack,

When you log into Verizon Cloud from a desktop or laptop are you able to see all of your text messages there?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rafrojack

no I am not only the ones that I can also see on my phone. Frustrating, I

had messages from people that have passed!

On Jun 25, 2017 5:32 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rafrojack,

I could not imagine how you feel. I am truly sorry that you are going through this. I would like to look into the account to see what I can do from there. Would it be okay to send you a Private Message?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rafrojack

please do.

On Jun 27, 2017 9:24 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes