Verizon cloud pictures deleted
divyaraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I just recently noticed my pictures that were saved on verizon cloud are gone.  Can you please help me as I had many old pictures and need them back asap.

Thank you,

Divya 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud pictures deleted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important those precious memories are to you. When was the last time you had accessed your Verizon Cloud?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
divyaraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was in february.  I am worried that my cloud membership did not update and my pictures are gone?  I have my new pictures there now, but everything for the past few years are gone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do you know if you had opted for our Premium Cloud Membership? CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
divyaraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Honestly, I do not recall.  I do see i have it now, but i dont recall having that.  I also changed my phone sometime in January/February so i can't recall if that was the case.  I had all my pictures backed up and then they were gone. 

0 Likes
divyaraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Following up please

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

divyaraj, Thank you for these details. We know the importance of ensuring you have access to past photos and the precious memories they bring. Which size Verizon Cloud subscription do you currently have with us? Are you attempting to view these past photos using the Verizon Cloud application on your new phone? Or our online Verizon Cloud storage? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/  TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
divyaraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I believe i have the 5.  I am trying to look on my phone and online but do not see it in either place. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to recover all your pictures, and our mission is to help you in the best way possible. Can you pleae elaborate further? When and how was the last time you backed up your pictures on the Verizon Cloud? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
divyaraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

February timeframe is when i last did it.  Then in april i noticed it was all gone.  Can you please tell if you can recover it?  I have provided all details already in my earlier messages. 

0 Likes