Verizon cloud
akaspider3

Every time I try to merge my cloud and enter my cloud I'd and password it says it can't find me

When I sign in to Verizon I get in just fine

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get this resolved. What is the specific error you are receiving?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
akaspider3

I still can't merge anything into Verizon cloud and it says I have no music to merge.

It won't take my Verizon ID and password

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@akaspider3
Sorry that this issue continues to linger on. Let’s figure this out. What device are you using? Are you able to view your cloud content when you log into your my Verizon account from a computer?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want this to get solved as much as you do, akaspider3. What are you trying to merge with Verizon Cloud? Are you trying to merge the content on your phone, or something else like Apple iCloud?

As for the Verizon ID, it is the same ID and password when logging on to the My Verizon account here: http://spr.ly/6580BmPPe

We know we’re asking a lot of questions, we just want to gain some insight. Lastly what is the make and model of your device that is using the Verizon Cloud?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes