Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon cloud
charlieyou

How to cancel the verizon cloud plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud
jav6
Champion

You can check out #22 in Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless : e.g. 

How do I cancel my subscription to Verizon Cloud? Will I lose the files I stored online if I cancel?

You can cancel your subscription in the Verizon Cloud app.

Once your cancellation request has been processed, you'll no longer have access to the Verizon Cloud service, including most of the content and files you had stored. If you decide to cancel your subscription to Verizon Cloud, you should first download all your files to your computer or a portable storage device.

To cancel your Verizon Cloud subscription:

1. Open the Verizon Cloud app.
  2. Tap the menu icon in the top left.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. Tap My Account.
  5. Tap Delete My Account.
  6. Tap the Yes, I want to delete my account button.

Your content will be archived for an additional 30 days after you cancel. If you decide to subscribe to Verizon Cloud again within those 30 days, you can restore your old content by contacting us.

Note: Your contacts will remain on the server, but Verizon Cloud won't sync your contacts after you cancel your subscription. You'll have to use the Backup Assistant app if you want to continue syncing contacts after canceling your Verizon Cloud subscription.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes