Verizon deleted my cloud before due date! Years of pictures gone.
mel6ft2in

I was notified via text that my Cloud free storage would expire on May 4th. I went in a MONTH before that to download my media files and they are ALL GONE!! years of paying high prices for Verizon's "dependability" and now year of photos gone and unrecoverable. Or at least that's what they say. RIDICULOUS!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon deleted my cloud before due date! Years of pictures gone.
boringusername
Master - Level 1

mel6ft2in wrote:

I was notified via text that my Cloud free storage would expire on May 4th. I went in a MONTH before that to download my media files and they are ALL GONE!! years of paying high prices for Verizon's "dependability" and now year of photos gone and unrecoverable. Or at least that's what they say. RIDICULOUS!

We got notices MONTHS in advance not just a month. Why only 1 back-up? Why even use Verizon cloud when Google has free picture storage? Just contact customer service

0 Likes
Re: Verizon deleted my cloud before due date! Years of pictures gone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mel6ft2in,

Precious memories like pictures, videos, and other important content are always great to have backed up. I can certainly understand how this can be concerning if they aren't able to be retrieved. If you have until May 4th, the content would not be lost yet, so let's figure this out together.

How are you trying to restore your content? What errors are you seeing when trying to restore? What happens when you log in to the website to view your media (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/#viewmedia)?

Please keep us posted on your progress. We'll get to the bottom of this.

RyanCo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question, please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes