Verizon lost my data!
ndilo54

My cell was acting up,  went to a Go Verizon Wireless  store, after 5 weeks they said it was a phone issue. They ordered a new cell for me.I had them back up all of my data to the Verizon cloud,  because  I was  afraid I might mess up and loose some of the data. The pictures  backed , lost all of my folders, which cannot be recreated,. ....which they assured me would be saved, lost ALL of my text messages, important business documents included, and other data. I am told there  is nothing that can be done. Apparently a problem with the Verizon cloud. I currently  have 4 phones on Verizon, and have been with Verizon 20 + years. It maybe  time to shop around for another carrier.what am I to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon lost my data!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ndilo54, I use my cell phone for everything now days. I know how important it is to have all the information backed up and placed back on to the phone. I would love to see if we can help with restoring some information. Have you been able to log onto your Verizon Cloud on the computer to see if any of the missing content is there? You can always follow this link for the cloud services: http://www.verizonwireless.com/solutionsandservices/verizon-cloud.html
KevinRR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes