Verizon wiped cloud without notice!
AKALBIGHT4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received the same notification about needing to upgrade in Aug.  When Verizon locked my cloud I had no choice but to upgrade so I could get my pics back. I upgraded,  regained access to everything then poof... gone without notice in less than 2 mths. I called had multiple people look into it. They admitted the plan I upgraded to was no longer available so the"system" took it away. What the [removed] ? The upgrade was no longer available? Why wasn't I notified?! How could you wipe my cloud without any regard for the customer?! They gave it to their tier 2 IT team to try and recovery content.   Then i received a TEXT MSG stating my content was gone for good.  I cried to the representative stating  my 4yr olds newborn pics were on there.  They said well we can give you $50 for the inconvenience. WOW! Couldn't be more insensitive and insulting. I haven't seen such poor customer service in a long time.  What Verizon should pay for is to have their "tier2" team work a little more than 30 minutes looking for my pics!

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon wiped cloud without notice!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My pictures are my memories, and I know this is the same for you AKALBIGHT4. I apologize for what happened. Certainly we want to make sure your media is safe. So that we can take a closer look, I have sent you a Private Message. Thanks in advance.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes