View my Trash
CKM1921

How can I see the items that are in my  trash (mostly pictures) without restoring them back to their places in my files?  I want to permanently delete, but I want to know what I'm deleting first.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: View my Trash
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a good question, CKM1921 and I’m happy to help you today. We want to be sure you are able to view the items that are in the trash before you permanently delete them.

I have included details on how to locate media that is in the trash here http://vz.to/2qhfSB2 You will have the option of viewing the files names and content type before you permanently delete them. Please reach back out to us for clarification on any of these details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: View my Trash
CKM1921

I'm not feeling understood by your support dept. I want to see thumbnails (also known as PICTURES) of the photo files that I want to delete permanently. Be realistic. When I have 50 files in trash, how am I expected to be able to identify a file by file information instead of the thumbnail of the photo? I would prefer that you forward my question to the appropriate IT or web development team, instead of rolling your eyes like you used to do to your mother. Thanks from all the mothers who PAY for your salaries.

PS---You have my permission to quote me at your staff meeting. (Just trying to keep your self esteem from any permanent damage.)

0 Likes