Viewing content of Cloud...?
Jasawyers1107
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I look at the content of my wife an kids cloud. I am the account manager an I want to see what they back up on their clouds. If I can't then how can I see all contacts they have an also be alerted on my phone when an who calls or texts them for free?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm the account manager can I see my wife's cloud info she had the cloud service before you had to pay for it an also she deleted her data an when she restarted her phone she somehow for cloud for free how is that?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Jasawyers1107

I understand your desire to be able to monitor and view the device content of the other lines on your account. However, Verizon Cloud is a backup feature that is linked to a specific mobile number. The backup content of the Verizon Cloud account can only be accessed by logging into the My Verizon online account for that specific mobile number. This feature is not shared among other lines on the account. Does this provide clarity?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes