What happend to all my photos that were in the cloud prior to verizon's policy change
JLCME1

What Happened to our pics that were in the Verizon cloud prior to the latest changes

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happend to all my photos that were in the cloud prior to verizon's policy change
jav6
Champion - Level 3

They generally were backed up on a server for 30 days after Cloud Services were terminated.  If you activated Cloud Services (trial or permanent) on the line, the saved photos/data may have been automatically recovered or you have to call Customer Services 800-922-0204 or *611 to see if they can restore them from the backups.  If it has been more than 30 days since the Cloud Service was terminated on the line, the photos/data saved might not be available for recovery.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: What happend to all my photos that were in the cloud prior to verizon's policy change
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JLCME1,

The information provided by jav6 is correct. If your content was deleted less than 30 days ago, let us know and we can work with you on recovery options.

You can gather additional information about the updated cloud services by visiting this FAQ: http://spr.ly/6582D507K

Does this information provide clarity?

Colin H_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DONPIR28

Verizon should not be charging for something they have been giving away for free.

Now you are hooked, or using their service, they want to put you in a position of having to pay.

By the time the law suits get settled, your content will be gone and after the attorney fees you get a kick in the butt.

Once upon a time I used the free photobucket but there are so many ads I cant get to the content.

I have been a Verizon customer for a long time...20years or more. Time to start looking for a change.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DONPIR28,

We don't want to see you leave the family. We can relate to how important memories can be. There are a number of ways photos can be backed up free of charge if the Cloud isn't an option that works for you. Your computer is a great place to store.

What has you wanting to leave us?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DONPIR28

My plan states I have 2gb of free storage. Is that no longer correct?

Why would I want to leave? Because you have taken away something you have provided for free. Why would you do that if you did not want to reduce your client base?

If you do remove the storage before the end of my plan I will join the class action suit.

Verison is not the only game and others are far less costly. Why pay more when I could pay less?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you still under contract with that plan for that line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DONPIR28

25 GB of storage (per line) with VZ Cloud

0 Likes
DONPIR28

You're on the MORE Everything® Unlimited Talk, Text & 10 GB

Plan details

10GB

Features

Data Shared between all lines

25 GB of storage (per line) with VZ Cloud

Unlimited International Messaging

Mobile Hotspot on capable devices

Unlimited Shared Monthly Allowance Minutes

Unlimited monthly messages

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That wasn't the question I had asked.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes