Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
What is Verizon Cloud and how do you use it?
DStarwalt

I just noticed there is a charge on my bill for Verizon Cloud 25gb and am wondering what it is and how it is used. I've never seen it before and want to decide if I want to keep it or remove the feature.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: What is Verizon Cloud and how do you use it?
dilbertaz

With the More Everything Plan you do get 25gb free which they bill you $2.99 for then credit you the same amount so it is free.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DStarwalt,

Seeing a charge on your bill that you are not familiar with can definitely be concerning but we will cover the charges with you and go over exactly what everything is with you. Verizon cloud is a storage site that allows you to save your pictures and media via the computer so that you can access them from other devices. Here http://vz.to/1L4Yp0t is some information on Verizon Cloud.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

25gb is included in the More Everything plans.  Should be no charge added.

0 Likes
dilbertaz

With the More Everything Plan you do get 25gb free which they bill you $2.99 for then credit you the same amount so it is free.