What is the fastest way to delete a lot of photos from the cloud?
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

Need to delete lots of photos in one step. How do i do it there? or how do i delete all before i do  a  new backup. Doesnt seem to be a way.  One by one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is the fastest way to delete a bunch of photos in the cloud. I have maxed out , but dont want to add space.
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, sorry, I missed the part about (from our website).

That has the ability to do a multi-select...   very good.

That solves it. The app does not have that functionality yet.

So i need to go to wireless, then to my Devices, then to My Cloud and Media contacts, then PHOTOS or videos, and then i see what you are talking about.   Good stuff. Learned something new here.  You have to do it on your site..not on your phone. Phone app isnt there yet or i cant find a way on the device.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What is the fastest way to delete a bunch of photos in the cloud. I have maxed out , but dont want to add space.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get that space freed up right away, gmopro1. If you access Verizon Cloud from our website, you can first select Photo to bring up the backed up content. Once everything has loaded, in the upper right corner under the storage meter of the cloud you will see a box with a check mark. Selecting this icon allows you to select multiple items to be deleted. http://spr.ly/6584Bcofk

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, this is on my cell phone that I am doing this.  Android phone with the verizon cloud app.

So I went to the Cloud. I then clicked on the 3 lines on upper left and went to photos.

Then i hit the 3 dots and there is a Select Content choice. I hit that. Then i can select multiple photos to delete, but i cant do like  a shift and select thing where i can select one and then another 25 photos away and delete all. Is there a fast way to delete several photos instead of selecting each one by one?

i dont see the thing you are talking about wih the storage meter. Under the storage bar, i only see an Add space choice. Anyway, i dont think u can do the shift select thing and do a string of photos.

I also have to remove photos on the device itself for the next load to cloud so that works.  This is pretty involved and will take a while.

0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

For over 2,000 photos and videos, we need a fast way to delete.  need a delete all and then a way to select a range quickly.  How do we get that information to the developer. It is pretty important to have that functionality.

0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, sorry, I missed the part about (from our website).

That has the ability to do a multi-select...   very good.

That solves it. The app does not have that functionality yet.

So i need to go to wireless, then to my Devices, then to My Cloud and Media contacts, then PHOTOS or videos, and then i see what you are talking about.   Good stuff. Learned something new here.  You have to do it on your site..not on your phone. Phone app isnt there yet or i cant find a way on the device.  Thanks!

0 Likes