What is vzweb folder in my Cloud Account? It cannot be deleted
rbg332
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is vzweb folder in my cloud account?  I cannot delete it.  Verizon seems to be stumped as well.  I have had all kinds of password problems.  The screen shots show the error and at the bottom next to the wrench this folder was populated with over 200 online folders.  Has the Verizon Cloud been hacked and being used as a spam server or what.  Or is it a Govt./verizon Big Brother thing?????

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 10.23.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 10.23.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 10.22.53 PM.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is vzweb folder in my Cloud Account? It cannot be deleted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is odd rbg332! Let's see what's going on with these folders in your Verizon Cloud account.

How long have you had this account? Is this screen shot from your phone or PC? Are the folders on both your phone & PC? You can try removing the account completely, then re-activating to see if you can set up your own folders, and/or delete the ones you don't want/ need.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: What is vzweb folder in my Cloud Account? It cannot be deleted
rbg332
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had this account since owning a droid.  My handheld device is apple iphone 4s.  I have talked to verizon support and they have not given me any help at all.  This is a screenshot from my application on my mac.  The screenshot shows there are not any files in this vzweb folder and at the present, however when I discovered this, there were as many as 200 folders in vzweb.  I do not want to lose my data in my computer.  My Iphone backs up to vzmobile however I do not know the purpose of vzweb and I can't delet it.  Please give specific instructions so I will not lose my data in My computer folder

0 Likes