When I delete photo from my iPhone, do they delete from Verizon Cloud?
boatfloyd

When I delete photo from my iPhone, do they delete from Verizon Cloud?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I delete photo from my iPhone, do they delete from Verizon Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you're having a great day, Boatfloyd. We're here to help. When you delete a photo from your phone it does not automatically delete from the cloud. If you have the photo backed up it will stay there. Is there a particular reason that you ask?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you're having a great day, Boatfloyd. We're here to help. When you delete a photo from your phone it does not automatically delete from the cloud. If you have the photo backed up it will stay there. Is there a particular reason that you ask?

MarcusS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RUG4924

I want to free up space on my phone

0 Likes
RUG4924

How can you tell if your photo is backed up

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RUG4924,

That would be a good reason. If you check in the Verizon Cloud app or through My Verizon, you can see what photos and videos are saved.

DerekR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes