Where are my pics?
SWEXCAVATION

Went to cloud to retrieve a couple pics. Nothing there, just a prompt to buy more cloud storage. Where are my pics?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where are my pics?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SWEXCAVATION, 

We understand the importance of having all your personal information backed up. Let's get some details. When was the last time you backed up your data? Do you currently pay for a certain storage amount? 

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SWEXCAVATION

My backups were on a weekly schedule. I spoke with someone from your organization who said he was trying to recover my pics. He said you sent out message that your cloud services were ending but I never got that message.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SWEXCAVATION, as a mother of 3, I know that I consider my photos priceless. I am confident that you feel the same. Do you know how long ago these pictures were last seen? With the archive, we are able to restore images that have been removed within the past 30 days.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SWEXCAVATION

I go to the cloud occasionally to retrieve photos. I do not know when I did this last. What I do know is that a great deal of those pictures are of and with my wife before she got cancer in late 2016- early 2017.

Regardless, those are my property. You volunteered to store them for me, for free. Now I discover that you have deleted them, without warning, provocation or cause.

Please, I am asking you, just return my photos and I will get them transferred onto another media type.

Hopefully this situation will be resolved quickly and not escallate.

Thank you

Shane

[removed]

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

SWEXCAVATION​ - Call support at 800-922-0204.  They can advise when the service was removed from your mobile number.  If it's been more than 30 days, the content cannot be restored because it would have been purged from our system. If it's been less than 30 days, they can restore your archived content.

0 Likes