Where do the pics go?
Gyrobob
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Camera Roll only has 405 pics in it.  I have taken a couple thousand of pics over the past year or so.  Where are all the missing pics?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where do the pics go?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gyrobob-

I'm an avid picture taker myself with over 8,000 pictures in my gallery, so I definitely understand your concern. Let's find those photos in no time. To confirm, are you missing pictures from the device itself or from the Verizon Cloud? What make/model phone are you using? When did you notice the pictures disappear?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gyrobob
Enthusiast - Level 1

HI,

I am using a Motorola Droid Turbo, about 2 years old.

On my previous Droids, all the pics would stay in the phone on the card. There were thousands of pics in various folders.

In the “Camera Roll” folder currently there are only 420 pics. There are no photos earlier than March 2016.

I know I can find them on verizon cloud, but that is a very frustrating way to access them. It takes FOREVER!!

How can I keep the pics on the phone and organize them into tidy folders?

I will not want to keep all the pics on the phone. I will want to delete some, and transfer many of them to the desktop computer.

What annoys me is not being able to find a pic I took, say, in Jan of 2016.

Thanks,

Bob

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gyrobob, that certainly would become frustrating and very quickly. You mentioned that on previous devices, you were able to view these in folders. Have you ever had them in folders on this phone? Had your previous phones utilized a memory card?

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes