Why Did My Husband Get All My Info When He Did A Back Up?
Stacyalicia83
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I both downloaded the app we are new to Verizon.  I was able to retrieve a lot of old pics from my previous iCloud acct but when I did a back up on my husbands phone through Verizon cloud it put all of my stuff on his phone, contacts, everything.  Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why Did My Husband Get All My Info When He Did A Back Up?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you were logged into your Cloud account rather than his.  Each phone line needs its own My Verizon log-in credentials for line-specific things like Cloud.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you were logged into your Cloud account rather than his.  Each phone line needs its own My Verizon log-in credentials for line-specific things like Cloud.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What Tikibar1 said might just be the case! Do you know if your husband has set up his own My Verizon account on the Verizon Wireless web page that he can log into and perform a restore from his device with? 

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes