Why am I getting Error 2601 when trying to access Verizon Cloud?
Maarigard
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to access my Verizon Cloud before without problems.  Now I am getting the "Oops" screen or get "Verizon Cloud is UNABLE to acquire LOCK on search for user error 2601"?  I can no longer access photos, videos or other clooud content.   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Error 2601
Maarigard
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed in today and am able to access the cloud.  I didn't do anything so I don't know what changed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cspencerjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having issues accessing my photos, videos, and documents or even try to access settings on the website. Getting same error's plus Unable to decode-(1069). From the app and the web site. So I know it's not the phone or app.

All I can access is my contacts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Verizon Cloud is an awesome way to keep backups of all of life's important moments, Maarigard. I know I would be concerned if I was getting an error message. Have you tried restarting your computer or trying to access your content from another computer? If so, what happens?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Maarigard
Enthusiast - Level 2

AllisonC_VZW, thanks for your response.  I have restarted the desktop computer.  I also tried to access the Cloud on a Fire tablet and a laptop.  I have also used different webbrowsers (Fox, Explorer, MS Edge, and Silk).  Each time I still get the Oops screen or the error 2601.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Peter 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maarigard, I am disappointed that you can not access this content. Are you able to access cloud on your mobile phone? At what point are you getting this error?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Maarigard
Enthusiast - Level 2

AlbertoR_VZW, Yes I can access the Verizon Cloud from my phone but not from any browser on any other computer.  I get the Oops screen on the My Cloud home page.  I get the Error 2601 when trying to access Music, Photos, Documents and Videos.  I can access Contacts and Settings only.

I deleted some photos and videos using the Phone and then tried to reaccess the cloud via the computer, but I still get the same error messages.

Thanks

Peter

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information, Maarigard. When was the last time you were able to access your content from the computer? Are you using the Verizon Cloud desktop app or logging in through your my Verizon account?

DanielleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Maarigard
Enthusiast - Level 2

DanielleR_VZW

The last time I was able to access the cloud from my computer was in mid-December.  I have tried both the Verizon Cloud desktop App as well as through the Verizon website.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information. It is time to access your account and cloud from our end to assist you further. Please reply to the direct message that I sent you and we’ll start working on a resolution.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Maarigard
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed in today and am able to access the cloud.  I didn't do anything so I don't know what changed.

0 Likes