Why am I unable to view my pics on my active cloud account on my PC?
GEISHAGURL
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I sign into my Verizon account I click on access My Cloud, the screen flips to My Cloud, click on Photo's & Video's, yet nothing displays?

I can see the photo's and video's on my phone but not on the Verizon web site. Would like to download them to my PC.

Labels (1)
Re: Why am I unable to view my pics on my active cloud account on my PC?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, GEISHAGURL. As a consumer myself, I understand the importance of being able to access my saved media files, and we're here to help. To clarify, have you been able to access your media via the website in the past?

PriscillaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

GEISHAGURL wrote:

When I sign into my Verizon account I click on access My Cloud, the screen flips to My Cloud, click on Photo's & Video's, yet nothing displays?

I can see the photo's and video's on my phone but not on the Verizon web site. Would like to download them to my PC.

Can't you download the images from the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Are you logging in using the same profile login (or phone number login) on your PC as that used on your phone?  Each login on an account has its own cloud storage.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
GEISHAGURL
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have two phones on the account. I login to Verizon using my mobile number as a user name, which I have always done. When I choose the phone that I wish to download My Cloud info from, the buttons on the web page are nonresponsive ie; Photos and Videos / Documents / Music. My Contacts button works and the contacts are there but nothing else. This is only on the Verizon Site. I can see all of my Photo's/Video's/Documents on the My Cloud App on the phone.

0 Likes
GEISHAGURL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, Ann, I can download from the phone if I plug the Phone into UBS port on my laptop. That's not the point! I should be able to access MyCloud info from the web site also. What if the phone dies? Then I am truly stuck, Correct?

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

GEISHAGURL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, mobile number is user name.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details, GEISHAGURL. I want to make sure you are able to get your media. When you log into the Verizon Cloud website, do you see any option in settings to sync or restore the information from your previous cloud backups? Also, here is a helpful link on how to manage the cloud app and website: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/.

JeffreyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
evdorn906
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue as GEISHAGURL and the link on how to manage the cloud app and website provided is not helpful in any way. Please advise, thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand this is important for you, evdorn906. We can certainly help you look into this matter. What browser are you using when you try to access Verizon Cloud (Chrome, Safari, etc.)? Can you see the pictures on the Verizon Cloud app? -Gerson

0 Likes