Why are there contacts on my cloud without a names?
KENNYHEBEL

When I look at my contacts in the cloud, there are 6 contacts listed before the ones in A.  Their names don't start with letters before A., so why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacts
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What are those contacts?  My phone has the # codes from Verizon for BAL, DATA, MIN, etc - are those what you are seeing?  They are listed first because they are ones Verizon figures you will use frequently, and the contact "name" starts with "#".  You can edit those contacts so they appear where you want them to... just rename them to something you will remember if you ever want to use the shortcut.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

I know I would be asking the same thing if that happened to my contacts, KENNYHEBEL. Let’s ensure we find out what is going on. When did this start happening? For example, has it always been this way with those six contacts or did this recently change? Also, can you please ensure there are no spaces, numbers, or special characters before the contact name. If there is any of this, especially a space, they will be listed before the contacts starting with A.

AnthonyC_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What are those contacts?  My phone has the # codes from Verizon for BAL, DATA, MIN, etc - are those what you are seeing?  They are listed first because they are ones Verizon figures you will use frequently, and the contact "name" starts with "#".  You can edit those contacts so they appear where you want them to... just rename them to something you will remember if you ever want to use the shortcut.

0 Likes