Why can I not install Verizon cloud on Nexus 6p?
kenpachi

I recently purchased a Huawei Nexus 6p new in box. As I was setting up the phone, the software versions kept updating. Initially I saw the Verizon Cloud app in the app store, but I kept getting an error that it wasn't compatible with my software version. After a couple of days, the phone is fully updated to 7.1.1, and now I can't see the Cloud app in the app store at all. All of my photos and contacts are now stuck in the cloud. Does anyone have any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can I not install Verizon cloud on Nexus 6p?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Email the developers of the application asking them to add the Nexus 6 to the list of compatible devices. The email address is listed on the Play Store listing.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Why can I not install Verizon cloud on Nexus 6p?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenpachi, I understand your concern regarding your photos and contacts. I would want to make sure my information was backed up and secure. The Nexus 6P is not a Verizon Wireless device and at this time we can not guarantee that the Verizon Cloud application will work properly on it. I do recommend logging into the Cloud application online to view your contacts and photos http://spr.ly/65808khyu.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes