Why can't I download music from Verizon cloud to my new iPhone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can't I download music from Verizon cloud to my new iPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have your music on the new iPhone JohBER68. Did you already download the Verizon Cloud app on the iPhone? You will be able to access the music from the Verizon cloud app on the phone. But can not be downloaded to the iPhone.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly understand the need to restore all your saved content. Music, Documents, Messages and Call Logs cannot be backed up or restored on Verizon Cloud on an iPhone. You will need to use iCloud to restore the content. 

StevenM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

wait......Verizon's Cloud doesn't work with iPhones?

0 Likes
JOHBER68

So how exactly do I get all my music from Verizon cloud to icloud? It is not a simple process apparently. I do not want to steam music from Verizon cloud every time I'm want to listen to it because to be completely honest the cell reception in my area is awful. Tell me how to get my music that is on verizon cloud that was originally on my droid on to my iPhone so I can use it anytime I wish just as I did on my old phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have your music on the new iPhone JohBER68. Did you already download the Verizon Cloud app on the iPhone? You will be able to access the music from the Verizon cloud app on the phone. But can not be downloaded to the iPhone.

JohnB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes