Why can't I log on to Cloud?
Strynbean

I have a S7 Edge and last night I was unable to get content from my Cloud. I tried a reinstall. Now I get an error 7500 on the app and when I try to log on through the website it won't load. HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I log on to Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you using iCloud or Verizon Cloud? Have you tried to access the cloud via website browser?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Strynbean

Yes I can get on the website, but it takes forever to load and the only thing that shows up in my Cloud are my contacts. None of my photos are there.

This is really frustrating. I called Verizon Support and on Friday I got this email:

I just looked in our alerts for the issue your having.. Ticket #:NRB

Alert Detail

Customers are unable to open Verizon cloud. Getting error 7500. Lifecache: No users found, please update your search criteria and search again. Known outage for Cloud servers ongoing investigation No ETR

There is a known issue and there is no estimated time for resolution..please continue to reattempt..or send me another email to verify if issue has been resolved..I apologize for the issue..

Please let me know you received this message..it will be on your account..

This is unacceptable. I haven't been able to get on since Thursday.

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

This is an unacceptable problem caused by Verizon and their techs have not repaired it and it's been many days of frustration. I need files on the Cloud for business and for the company to not have repaired the problem, after fifteen years with them, it's one excuse after another. Get your you-know-what together and fix this [Removed] problem!

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes