Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why can't I see my husband's contacts?
ronchris

Why can I not find my husband's contacts from his phone?  I can only see my contacts.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi ronchris,

Being able to find and have access to your husband’s contacts is essential for both of you. Let me help you with your husband’s contacts. Thank you Ann154 as that was an excellent question to ask. Do you know if your husband had backed up his contacts on the Verizon Cloud? Please ensure he is logging in under his username and ask him if he is able to see his contacts and perhaps suggest that he backed them up on his device if it was not done recently. Here’s a link for more details on the Verizon Cloud http://vz.to/2c1lcT0

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Each line has their own MyVerizon account login for line specific items like Verizon Cloud. Were you logged under your username and password or his?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi ronchris,

Being able to find and have access to your husband’s contacts is essential for both of you. Let me help you with your husband’s contacts. Thank you Ann154 as that was an excellent question to ask. Do you know if your husband had backed up his contacts on the Verizon Cloud? Please ensure he is logging in under his username and ask him if he is able to see his contacts and perhaps suggest that he backed them up on his device if it was not done recently. Here’s a link for more details on the Verizon Cloud http://vz.to/2c1lcT0

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes