Why did I get an e-mail sayint "Don't let your Verizon Cloud disappear?"
Connielu
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why did I get an e-mail saying "Don't let your Verizon Cloud disappear"???  I have 25 GB included in my plan and have not used all of it.  Are you forcing me to upgrade to the $5.00/month 500GB plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why did I get an e-mail sayint "Don't let your Verizon Cloud disappear?"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's definitely important to retain the information that you have backed up with Verizon Cloud, Connielu. I would like to clarify things to ensure that you will not lose your backup.

At this time we are making a change so all non-premium (free) Verizon Cloud customers are being migrated to a premium cloud account. For the most part this affects customers who have the 5GB free version, however customers who signed up for the More Everything plan were able to use the 25GB of cloud storage for $2.99 for free.

I understand that you currently have the 25GB of storage included in your plan. If you are still on a More Everything plan you will not be affected by the change, you will retain 25GB of free cloud storage per line. If you were previously on More Everything in order to initially get the 25GB of free storage space and have since moved over to a Verizon plan you will be affected by the change. In this case you will have the option to change to 500GB for $5 per month (first month is free) or 1TB for $9.99 per month.

Please sign into My Verizon to double check your plan. You will see your plan name on your home page at the top of your screen. If you see More Everything you do not need to make any changes. If you see that you are on a Verizon/New Verizon plan you will want to upgrade your cloud storage. This can be done from the Verizon Cloud app on your phone or online in My Verizon here: http://vz.to/2ozk69d from the Manage Your Products tab. Does this help resolve your concerns regarding Verizon Cloud?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
NAUDS_C
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spoke to a rep tonight about that same thing after I received the email and he stated that the email was for people who were on the 50GB plan trial. Seems they had offered a 30day trial - I never got that memo. Anyhoo he stated that the 25GB that comes with our plan we're not loosing. So fingers crossed he knows what he's talking about and we don't loose our data.

Connielu
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks! I never got that memo neither! Lol. Yes, cross fingers we dont lose our photos and data!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's definitely important to retain the information that you have backed up with Verizon Cloud, Connielu. I would like to clarify things to ensure that you will not lose your backup.

At this time we are making a change so all non-premium (free) Verizon Cloud customers are being migrated to a premium cloud account. For the most part this affects customers who have the 5GB free version, however customers who signed up for the More Everything plan were able to use the 25GB of cloud storage for $2.99 for free.

I understand that you currently have the 25GB of storage included in your plan. If you are still on a More Everything plan you will not be affected by the change, you will retain 25GB of free cloud storage per line. If you were previously on More Everything in order to initially get the 25GB of free storage space and have since moved over to a Verizon plan you will be affected by the change. In this case you will have the option to change to 500GB for $5 per month (first month is free) or 1TB for $9.99 per month.

Please sign into My Verizon to double check your plan. You will see your plan name on your home page at the top of your screen. If you see More Everything you do not need to make any changes. If you see that you are on a Verizon/New Verizon plan you will want to upgrade your cloud storage. This can be done from the Verizon Cloud app on your phone or online in My Verizon here: http://vz.to/2ozk69d from the Manage Your Products tab. Does this help resolve your concerns regarding Verizon Cloud?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

See LaurenW's post in this thread.  It is the correct answer.

Some customers who used to be on More Everything but switched to the New Verizon plan may not have had the More Everything promotional credit removed during that switch so technically they are still a 'free' user.  T

0 Likes