Why did cloud not back up my photos?
sparklecola

I recently had to get a referb phone because my note 4 wasnt working correctly. TWICE i went to back up everything on my phone... photos, documents, texts, calls, etc. TWICE it said everything was backed up. So with the tech we wiped my old phone "to be sure it wasn't an app" . It didnt fix the problem so the next day the tech send me a referb.. after 12 hours of "restoring" my photos from may until now were gone. so i thought well ti just didnt back up right. So i logged into the computer... guess what they arnt on the cloud at all!!! Soooo all our vacation photos, my kids summer sports, all of it... gone! Please do not trust verizon or their cloud, because obviously they suck! but if anyone has any ideas for retrieving probably gone photos from my old (factory reset phone) before i have to send it back it I would love your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why did cloud not back up my photos?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sparklecola,

The memories on your phone are important. Let’s make sure we do everything we can to revoke those memories. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sparklecola

Is it possible to retrieve photos off the factory reset phone?!?!? I only have like one day left before I have to return the phone to vzw! HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sparklecola, I understand wanting to get your photos off the phone. I wouldn’t want anyone to lose those precious memories. If the photos were not backed up prior to the factory reset on the phone we have no way of retrieving them. Unfortunately at that point they would be gone, I am very sorry about that. 

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes