Why did you delete my photos?
NanaDiane

I've lost thousands of precious family photographs stored on the cloud.  My grandchildren's birth pictures, vacations, etc...     What is wrong with you people in charge?  I received an email in December about a March deadline.  You obviously exercise poor business practices because I see you've wiped many peoples' memories as well as mine. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why did you delete my photos?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why did you ignore an email from December until almost March to retrieve your images?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Why did you delete my photos?
NanaDiane

Thank you for your concern that I lost years of family pictures...

In response to your question, during the end of December, I was packing away Christmas, putting my house in order since we have large family holiday gatherings, and preparing to go back to work.  I'm a teacher that works almost every evening and most weekends because I want to be the best for my students, 2 personal doctor appointments, my spouse had a heart attack, I had flu despite flu shot, I also caught bronchitis and a cold (benefits of working with young children), my widowed mother had surgery, and I'm the caretaker, grandchildren's activities, plus the regular things that one must take care of in life count?  It's been a busy 7 weeks for me.

I responded as soon as I could to take my pictures off of the cloud only to find that they had been deleted. AND I contacted Verizon last week to ask what happened.  It took me a week to calm down and respond in a mature fashion to post my comment.

0 Likes