Why does my device freeze when I transfer photos?
ABBHOU12

I am in the process of transferring information from my old phone to Verizon cloud. My contacts are completely transferred, but when it started on my Photos it got only 12 and then has locked up. Any ideas

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my device freeze when I transfer photos?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What kind of phone do you have?  I would recommend using a backup cloud service other than Verizon for photos - something like Google cloud (Android), iCloud (if you have an iPhone), OneDrive (Android or Windows phones).  Verizon is proprietary, and if you cancel your account you lose the access to whatever is stored there.

The other clouds can be accessed regardless of carrier, and you can easily move from phone to phone, carrier to carrier, and log in to backup photos, contacts, calendar, documents, etc.

0 Likes
Re: Why does my device freeze when I transfer photos?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ABBHOU12, I know how important it is to get those memories backed up and saved. I’m sorry you’re having issues with the Cloud, but rest assured, we’re here to assist. How long have you been having this problem? Do you get any errors or messages when trying to back it up? Are there any other applications running at the time of your backup?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes