Why doesn't Verizon Cloud actually work?
pbug561
Contributor - Level 1

I get charged monthly for Cloud for my family.  It doesn't actually worked and hasn't in a long time.  Any support attempts just left me highly frustrated, and I eventually read that many people have the same problems.  Does anyone know how to get it working?

0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't Verizon Cloud actually work?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@pbug561 wrote:

I get charged monthly for Cloud for my family.  It doesn't actually worked and hasn't in a long time.  Any support attempts just left me highly frustrated, and I eventually read that many people have the same problems.  Does anyone know how to get it working?

Can you explain just what doesn't work?  Is it NOT backing up what you've selected to back up into your Cloud storage?  Does each individual line in your account have Cloud storage?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
pbug561
Contributor - Level 1

I'm sort of wrong.  I gave up on it after a bunch of fruitless tech support sessions months ago.  I was supposed to be paying for and having full family coverage.  Now that I'm looking again, I find it's working on my phone.  And I can see it on my PC - which I couldn't before, albeit only by browser.  According to the desktop app, I have 13.2gb worth of NOTHING backed up.  But when I click 'View my Verizon Cloud' I see files in my browser.  

So somehow 1. my account setup for Cloud get set back to single user, 2. backup of selected phone folders started working at some point.  So sometime, I'll call tech support or customer service - I'm afraid if I change it myself on the web site or MyVerizon app that none of it will work, again.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes