Why is My Verizon cloud photo transfer out of order?
blajban

I used the verizon cloud to transfer the photos from an iphone 5 to a new iphone 7. when i transferred the photos back to the new iphone 7 from the verizon cloud the photos are now in a very random order. there does not seem to be a way to re sort them as they were stored originally on the phone (by date taken). how do i re sort the photos. what is strange is that on the verizon cloud they are in the proper order.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon cloud photo transfer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@blajban

Congratulations on your new iPhone 7 purchase! I want to ensure your device photos are displaying correctly on your new device.

Had you previously backed up your older iPhone 5 via iTunes http://apple.co/1MXRxIY? If so, you can restore that previous backup to your new iPhone 7 so that all of your content displays on your new iPhone exactly as it did on your previous iPhone 5.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud photo transfer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@blajban

Congratulations on your new iPhone 7 purchase! I want to ensure your device photos are displaying correctly on your new device.

Had you previously backed up your older iPhone 5 via iTunes http://apple.co/1MXRxIY? If so, you can restore that previous backup to your new iPhone 7 so that all of your content displays on your new iPhone exactly as it did on your previous iPhone 5.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes