Why is the CLOUD still down???
D1tcH

This company has finally hit rock bottom. After 10 years of nickel and diming me, 3 months of 'should be fixed tomorrow' has me throwing in the towel. Once I get my cloud data back AT&T has a new customer. VERIZON is first in a lot of categories; from their stores staffed with incompetent, uneducated bafoons, to their more than 'helpful' customer service. ( Which I can honestly say in 10 years, helped me solve 0 issues of the 100's this company has caused.)  Stop selling your loyal customers garbage phones, with garbage warnenties and garbage insurance plans. The only assurance I get from your customer service is that the problem won't be solved. But I can still count on that auto debit... AT&T just got a new customer. Again I ask, WHEN IS CLOUD COMING UP??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is the CLOUD still down???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Accessing your cloud content is imperative, D1tcH. I regret hearing that after 10 loyal years that you have considered leaving us. I share in your frustration that you have not been able to access your content for some time. We definitely want to work towards earning your continued business and get any outstanding concerns resolved. So I can better assist can you please respond to the private message I have sent you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes