Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,362 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Why is the Verizon Cloud document download throwing an error !!
CHARLZEBR

Please get this working ASAP. I want to download the documents and it throws an error

https://mediamanager.verizonwireless.com/dv/api/user/df63aec8e6c049ffb59b347fba85c31f/operations/zip

HTTP Status 406 -

type Status report

description The resource identified by this request is only capable of generating responses with characteristics not acceptable according to the request "accept" headers.

Apache Tomcat/8.0.24

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is the Verizon Cloud document download throwing an error !!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, CHARLZEBR. Please verify that your Verizon Clooud app is up to date. Are you able to access the files from your computer?

0 Likes
CHARLZEBR

The error I posted is from my desktop.   I really need to download and back up my documents - please can you help resolve this quickly

screenshot-cloud.verizonwireless.com-2018.07.04-20-15-02.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to access the files and back up your information. With regard to using the Verizon cloud to back up information is this the same when using your phone to back up information or only on your desktop? How long has this been an issue for you? 

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

CHARLZEBR

Try clearing your browser's cache or going to incognito/private mode of your browser to see if that helps.

If you are still getting this error, send an email to VerizonCloud @vzw.com.  Be sure to include your mobile number, the name of the file you're trying to download, the browsers you tried and the date/time you last tried it.

0 Likes