Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Why is the free 25 gigs of cloud storage showing up as a $3 charge on my bill?
KeptOnEdge

I have a more everything plan. When I try to get the free 25G cloud storage It goes on my plan as as a 3$ charge. Anyone have some info for this situation?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: More everything 25G cloud storage free
MiiHere
Leader

I found this on their website: Seems like they charge you for it and then *Refund you.

If you're on The MORE Everything Plan, 25 GB of Verizon Cloud storage is now included.* You can upgrade to 25 GB from the Verizon Cloud app or add the feature from the Products & Apps page in My Verizon.

*Qualifying customers will see a monthly $2.99 credit on their bill.

View solution in original post

MiiHere
Leader

I found this on their website: Seems like they charge you for it and then *Refund you.

If you're on The MORE Everything Plan, 25 GB of Verizon Cloud storage is now included.* You can upgrade to 25 GB from the Verizon Cloud app or add the feature from the Products & Apps page in My Verizon.

*Qualifying customers will see a monthly $2.99 credit on their bill.

MiiHere
Leader

If that isn't enough, if you scroll down you'll see yet another notation saying they charge you and credit you.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-cloud.html

Snn5
Sr. Leader

You also get credited that $2.99 each month.

KeptOnEdge

Thanks! That's what I was wondering. Thanks for the prompt answer!

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Welcome Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
KeptOnEdge, we want to make sure that you take advantage of all the benefits that the More Everything plan has to offer. Verizon Cloud is a great feature:  http://vz.to/IsygQ6 25 GB's are free with that plan.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes