Will I lose my data when I upgrade my device?
sixties

I currently have 75GB storage on the Verizon cloud. When I signed up for an upgraded phone, I only asked for the free 5GB of storage. Will I be given a chance to upgrade to 75GB on my new account before I activate the new service or will it automatically continue to offer me 75GB (for a fee)? I don't want to loose my data I've collected for 5+ years.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud Storage on Upgraded Phone: Will I loose my data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sixties,
Five years is a lot of information and content. I can relate to how important it is that you still have what you ‘ve  worked so hard on.  Once you receive your new device, contact us before you activate. This way we can ensure than nothing is inadvertently lost in the process and all transferred to your new device.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud Storage on Upgraded Phone: Will I loose my data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sixties,
Five years is a lot of information and content. I can relate to how important it is that you still have what you ‘ve  worked so hard on.  Once you receive your new device, contact us before you activate. This way we can ensure than nothing is inadvertently lost in the process and all transferred to your new device.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes