Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
YOU deleted pics from my cloud
spotman

I am beyond livid! Grand daughter's birth pics, birthdays, etc...all gone. Customer service was nice and apologetic on the phone. Way to go throwing those poor people to the wolves! I want my pics back. This is completely unacceptable! I put those pics in YOUR cloud because I've had SIM cards go bad and I've lost years of pics. Now THIS? Figure it out, where they went and how I can get them back! You want more money? You want to hold my grand daughter pics as ransom? Fine! Tell me how much it will cost blood suckers! I left US Cellular because they were horrible at customer service...you're right there, too. MAKE THIS RIGHT!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: YOU deleted pics from my cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's look into getting your Verizon Cloud restored. I have sent you a Private Message to assist you.

0 Likes
spotman

I got your email. I replied to your email. Came back

"This is the mail system at host mx1-in1.phx1.jivehosted.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not

be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can

delete your own text from the attached returned message."

So, right now YOU have done NOTHING but wasted my f'n time! You a real person? My phone is on, you know the number...ring it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You attempted to reply to an email notification of a private message on the Verizon Wireless Community forum. You need to sign into the community forum directly navigate to the community inbox to access the private message and reply to it there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have sent another Private Message for you. To reply via Private Message, please sign in to the community forum, directly navigate to the community inbox to access the private message, and reply to it there.

0 Likes