Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Your Verizon Cloud account is about to be closed.
CHRBRA57

I've been a Verizon customer for 14 years in good standing and received an email that says, "Your Verizon Cloud account is about to be closed."

with links to a website. Has anyone received this too or is this a scam?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Your Verizon Cloud account is about to be closed.
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

CHRBRA57​, earlier I had replied back to your concern regarding the Verizon Cloud email that you  had received and it does appear that this email is valid. Please click on the link to obtain additional information on what actions you will need to take Verizon Cloud Action Required for Inactive Users | Verizon Wireless .

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Rom51

I too just received this. The "our records indicate" sound similar to the scam phone calls that say "our records indicate that you stayed at one of our resorts ..." The email also said "For mobile phone numbers ending: xxxx" I also find it hard to believe that Verizon group sends notices based on the last four digits of phone numbers.

0 Likes
MATSTE75

Looking at the email address this came from I'm certain it is a scam.  It says Verizon but when you hoover over it, the actual address comes up.  It is replyto2@email.vzwshop.com.  Other legitemate Verizon emails come from VZWmail@ecrmemail.verizonwireless.com.  I'm marking the email I got as Spam.

0 Likes
cjakus

I received the same email. I think I will ignore it.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

CHRBRA57​, earlier I had replied back to your concern regarding the Verizon Cloud email that you  had received and it does appear that this email is valid. Please click on the link to obtain additional information on what actions you will need to take Verizon Cloud Action Required for Inactive Users | Verizon Wireless .

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes