all of my pics are gone 10 years of pics
ANNLYA61
Enthusiast - Level 2

how can you delete 10 years of photos  what kind of campany are you  i need my pictures back

Labels (1)
Re: all of my pics are gone 10 years of pics
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you get the notification about the Verizon Cloud switching to a premium feature and you had a certain amount of time to download your content if you didn't want to pay the premium charge?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ANNLYA61
Enthusiast - Level 2

i did not read the one text you sent.  Something as important as this there should have been more time or an letter in the mail.  im leaving verizon because verizon has screwd me over bad!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

ANNLYA61 wrote:

i did not read the one text you sent. Something as important as this there should have been more time or an letter in the mail. im leaving verizon because verizon has screwd me over bad!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't send you anything. I'm just another customer like yourself. The notification was likely sent as a text message and a message on your bill and a message in your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearaiz

Seriously

0 Likes