autherize an app to be backed up on cloud ACR (a phone conversation recorder) and texts
lyle_lin

How do I authorize an app to backup on cloud and backup texts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: autherize an app to be backed up on cloud ACR (a phone conversation recorder) and texts
mama23dogs
Legend

open settings, iCloud, manage storage, choose device, select manage storage, show all apps, select the app and turn it on.  If your cloud storage exceeds your allowance, you will have to turn off apps you do not want backed up.

0 Likes
Re: autherize an app to be backed up on cloud ACR (a phone conversation recorder) and texts
lyle_lin

OI can't get that menu on my phone settings, I get to cloud and account settings is my only option. Samsung 3. no settings option on cloud on computer

0 Likes
lyle_lin

and on my computer when I go to manage apps it says no apps authorized

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

My bad, I assumed iPhone incorrectly.  I don't use carrier cloud because I lose access if i change carriers. 

If the voice memo won't backup to the cloud, use google drive.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I second the idea of using Google Drive, DropBox, MS OneDrive, etc...  Much better than using VZ Cloud.

0 Likes