cloud completely gone
thick1212

did new update on samsung s7.   Now ALL my cloud content from over the years is gone. Made me start from scratch. Need some important stuff from cloud ASAP. Help. Please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cloud completely gone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@thick1212, I completely understand the importance of your cloud content and we’re here to help.  I know how important your memories are.  Normally the cloud profile should be untouched when a device goes through a software update.  Were there any recent changes to your account?  When you checked for the cloud content, did you check on your device via the Cloud app or also online at www.vzw.com/cloud ? You can also check if your content is in the trash and restore it http://vz.to/2mfqBbG .

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
thick1212

Thanks. No recent changes. I checked on device and online. The "trash and restore" link you just sent doesn't work. How to i check trash can?

I just backed up my current stuff and am still missing probably 5GB worth of content....thanks in advance.

0 Likes
thick1212

There is nothing in the trash either.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I too would be alarmed if I just completed a recent update and my Cloud content wasn’t showing anymore, thick1212. Let’s keep working on this mystery and find your missing content. So I can better assist please respond to the private message I have sent you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, we'll work together until we have this resolved. Tell us the available storage in the Cloud (open Cloud, tap three lines in upper left corner, settings)?

TrinetteW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
thick1212

20.5 GB

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@thick1212

Thanks for checking your Verizon Cloud available storage amount. Let’s keep troubleshooting.

Seeing that you have 20.5 GB of available space, do have the 25 GB Verizon Cloud storage plan?

I also see that Joseph reached out to you via Direct Message. Let us know if you still need assistance with your Verizon Cloud service.

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STAYOU9

Same issue. Please help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stayou9, we see that you are in need of assistance with your Verizon Cloud application. Let's dive in to see how we can help. How long ago did you do the Software Update? Do you see any content in your online Cloud profile? How about your cell phone app for Verizon Cloud?

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes